Ticket Central handles ticketing for all ARTS NC STATE performances and events. We offer special discounts for NC State students, faculty, staff, senior citizens and other community members.
Questions about discounts? Contact Ticket Central at 919.515.1100.
Who is Eligible for Discounts?
While discounts vary by program, we offer discounts to the following:
- NC State students (with ID)
- NC State faculty and staff and affiliates (with ID)
- Senior citizens
- Students from other schools (college students must show ID)
- Parents & Families VIP members (with membership card)
- Alumni Association members (with membership card)
- Groups of 10 or more: Must call to get a discount
- Children 12 and under receive free tickets to Music Department performances (you must call the box office to reserve the tickets)
NC State LIVE and University Theatre offer discounts for patrons who buy tickets to more than one show during a season.
NC State LIVE Subscribers
- Save 20% on every ticket when you purchase tickets for three to five NC State LIVE main-stage shows.
- Save 25% on every ticket when you purchase tickets for six or more NC State LIVE main-stage shows.
University Theatre Subscribers
Subscribers to University Theatre have three options as to how to buy ticket packages. We offer:
- Full Season Package: Includes a ticket to each of the University Theatre’s MainStage series.
- Pick Three Package: Choose any three shows from the season’s MainStage offerings.
- Community Night Package: Includes a ticket to each MainStage series’ Community Night performance.
How many tickets can I buy at a discount?
- NC State students may purchase one ticket per event.
- NC State faculty and staff, affiliates, and members of the Parents & Families Services VIP program and Alumni Association can get two tickets per ID.