Prior to 1994, box offices conducted ticket sales for NC State’s two theatres. The Thompson Theatre Box Office served University Theatre productions while the Stewart Theatre Box Office served Center Stage and Stewart Theatre events. As a result of grant funding from the National Endowment for the Arts, campus arts units worked collectively to establish a unified box office, Ticket Central, in the spring of 1994.
- Two professional staff
- 10 student representatives
- Serves as the centralized box office for the Visual and Performing Arts Programs at NC State in a variety of venues including Stewart Theatre, Thompson Hall, the Talley Student Center, and occasionally the Campus Cinema and the McKimmon Center.
- Provides ticketing services on a fee basis for many campus and non-campus events.
- Fosters partnerships with campus and community organizations, such as the UAB and CSLEPS office and occasionally work with other organizations such as Parents & Families Services, Pinecone, North Carolina Theatre, and Meredith College, etc.
- Handles all of the payments and record keeping for the annual Arts Gala and processes all winnings from the silent auction.
Last Updated: Date