Full Ticketing Services
Ticket Central’s trained staff can work with your organization to ticket your upcoming event. Full ticketing services include:
- Building the event in our ticketing software.
- Customizing your tickets.
- Handling all ticket sales, including collecting and remitting sales tax.
- Providing your organization with detailed sales reports after your event.
To engage any of our ticketing services, you must meet with the director of Ticket Central. Contact 919-515-1100 or email Ticket Central to set up a meeting or with questions.
What to Bring to Your Meeting
In order for Ticket Central to sell tickets to your event, you must meet with the Director at least three weeks prior to your event.
You should bring the following information with you to your meeting:
- Date and time of event
- Location of event
- Pricing of tickets to your event
- Any additional information you would like on your ticket
- Whether you want tickets for your event to be sold online <jump link to online ticketing info>
- Campus groups need to bring their university account information
- Community groups need to bring your organization’s address, bank information and Federal Tax ID Number
Any additional information you can provide about your program is helpful.
Single Point of Contact
You should designate a single point of contact whois available to answer questions and communicate with us. This person is also the only person authorized to change information about the event, ask for reports or request complimentary tickets.
All revenue processed by Ticket Central will be deposited into a ledger-9 clearing account. At the close of your event, Ticket Central will transfer your revenue, less expenses, into the account you requested during your setup meeting.
If necessary, Ticket Central will enter a check request. Your check should be ready within two weeks of the date requested.
Ticket Central will prepare a performance sales report for your event that details sales as well as expenses. This report will be available within one week after your event.
- $100 set-up charge per event
- 3.0% of total revenue processed by Ticket Central (5% for off-campus organizations)
- 1.523% of total VISA income, plus $.11 per transaction
- 1.645% of total MasterCard income, plus $.16 per transaction
- 2.15% of total American Express income, plus $.06 per transaction
- 3.0% of total online sales income (if web sales are requested and approved by management)
- $.12 per ticket printed
- $12.00/hour for each representative working event shifts.
Revenue Before Expenses: $2,611.25
|3% of Revenue Collected||$78.34|
|2.150% of American Express ($19.25)||$0.41||$.06/trans (1)||$0.06||Total||$0.47|
|1.523% of Visa ($799.00)||$12.17||$.11/trans (40)||$4.40||Total||$16.57|
|1.645% of Mastercard ($254.50)||$4.19||$.16/trans (13)||$2.08||Total||$6.27|
|3.000% of Web Sales ($120.00)||$3.60||Total||$3.60|
|Staff Fees||$33.00 per person for each show (3)||$99.00|
|Ticket Printing||$.12 per ticket printed (715)||$85.80|
Terms of Service
If Ticket Central agrees to sell your tickets there will be a $100 setup charge for this service. In your initial set-up meeting, you will be asked to sign a contract agreeing to all of the above information. In addition, you will agree that NO ONE ELSE will be selling tickets at the same time. This means that your organization cannot sell tickets out of your office or anywhere else while we are representing your event.
If at any time you break the contract, it will become null and void, and Ticket Central will no longer represent your event.
NOTE: Ticket Central does offer a ticket printing service that allows you to distribute tickets on your own.